Friday, December 16, 2011

Diamond lace scarves

I recently ordered this book from Amazon, and this was the first new stitch I tried (#168 if anyone has the book and is curious). The stitch patterns don't have names, so I've named this one diamond lace because that's what it looks like to me. I made the gray scarf for myself and have received so many compliments on it...which is always nice when you're wearing something you made yourself! Another bonus, these scarves are SO fast to crochet. I made two last night, start to finish, while watching TV! My sister-in-law ordered three of these to give as Christmas gifts...my first official custom order and sale.

2 comments:

liesel said...

those are so pretty Suzi! (love the darling snowflake tees too!)

Beach Gal said...

How long is each row for the scarves?